We’re pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website. This past year at SHRF has been a time of renewal, with new leadership and staff, a new office space and, most importantly, a new strategic direction. We’ve been working hard towards achieving our vision of a vibrant culture of health research and innovation. So where did we start? We started by looking at how we do things here at SHRF.
Vibrancy is something you’ll notice when you start to explore our new website. You’ll find:
• A clean, fresh, mobile-friendly look and feel that’s appealing and easy to navigate
• A better tool for us to share the stories of our researchers and showcase why health research matters
• A site that will grow with us as we cultivate a vibrant culture of health research and innovation in Saskatchewan
Our vision is not something we can achieve on our own. Collaboration is a key driver for the way we do things. SHRF plays an important role in the provincial, and even national, research community. We’ve been working closely with our researchers and partners as our capacity grows to help take more effective action in terms of relevant program development and implementation, impact measurement and more powerful storytelling. Our new website is a tool that will allow us to reach new and existing audiences in a more effective way.
Along with easier access to our core information about our funding, you’ll find new features such as:
• A resource page for researchers to find useful tools for applying for funding and sharing knowledge
• A blog and interactive storytelling tool for sharing the impact of health research in Saskatchewan
• An events page to stay up to date on what’s happening at SHRF
We hope you love our new look as much as we do. If you’d like to share your feedback, we’d love to hear it.
Welcome to the future of SHRF! Now please explore the site.